Our culture assessment work uses powerful questions, deep listening, and meaningful dialogue to help teams gain a shared understanding of the true impact (and health) of their existing cultures.
While each of our engagements is designed and facilitated in alignment with each team's 'readiness', our work seeks a deeper exploration of leadership and culture through the underlying forces of power, systems, and human behaviour.
While our surveys are pretty awesome, the overall value of our culture assessment work comes from the services, activities, and tools we end up designing and facilitating with each team.
- Project design and management (planning, leading, transitioning)
- Cultural onboarding and value-framing discussions
- Alignment and agreement session(s) with leaders, participants, and key audiences
- Individual and/or group interviews and workshops
- Fully managed feedback survey experiences (online)
- Personalized results dashboards and/or reports
- Findings sessions (sense-making and learning-in-action) for leaders and participants
- Trusted advisor and traction sessions for individuals and groups
- Debriefing and transitioning session(s) for value retention and growth
More than great surveys, our culture assessment work seeks to create deeper levels of understanding, connection, and direction on teams.