Our culture assessment work is about helping teams to ask powerful questions, practice deep listening, engage in meaningful dialogue, and provide purposeful direction.
The purpose of this work is to generate a shared understanding of a team's intention-impact alignment, when it comes to the current state of it's leadership and culture(s).
While each of our engagements is designed and facilitated for each team's level of 'readiness', this work promises a deeper understanding of leadership and culture by exploring underlying drivers such as power, systems, and relationships.
While the surveys we have designed are pretty awesome, the overall value of our culture and leadership assessment work is generated through the services, activities, and tools we end up offering to individuals and teams.
- Project success planning
- Team culture onboarding
- Alignment session(s) with key leaders and participants
- Individual interviews and/or group workshops
- Fully managed feedback survey experiences
- Personalized results dashboards and/or reports
- Feedback reviews and learning-in-action sessions
- Trusted advisor and traction sessions
- Debriefing and transitioning session(s)
More than great 360° feedback surveys, our culture assessment work seeks to create deeper levels of understanding, connection, and direction on teams.